Across their main company and its subsidiaries, Hunt Companies, Inc. provides clients across the United States with property investment, development and management services. They complete the development and management of commercial and residential properties, including multi-family dwellings and military housing installations. This company also offers their clients with real estate asset and investment management services.
In 1947, this company began as Hunt Sales Company in El Paso, Texas, where their headquarters is located. The family company began with hardware and lumber, though it quickly evolved into a real estate investment, development and management company. Their first venture into military housing ownership and management started in 2000 with a public-private partnership project.
- Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
- Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
- Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
- Laughlin Air Force Base, Texas
- Randolph Air Force Base, Texas
- Vance Air Force Base, Oklahoma
- Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Arizona
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California
- Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Georgia
- Marine Corps Mobilization Command Kansas City, Missouri
- Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, California
- Little Rock Air Force Base, Arizona
- Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts
- Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
- Moody Air Force Base, Georgia
- United States Air Force Academy, Colorado
- Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado
- Dover Air Force Base, Delaware
- Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, DC
- Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana
- Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
- Robins Air Force Base, Georgia
- Scott Air Force Base, Illinois
- Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
- Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico
- Naval Air Station Kingsville, Texas
- Dyess Air Force Base, Texas
- Fort Lee, Virginia
Contact Information For Hunt Companies, Inc.
4401 North Mesa
El Paso, TX 79902-1107
Chris Hunt, Chief Executive Officer
John Ehle, President of Military Communities
Lawsuits, Sanctions and Penalties Against Hunt Companies, Inc.
At the United States District Court in Gulfport, lawsuits are underway against Hunt Companies, Inc. in regard to toxic mold found in homes across Keesler Air Force Base. The plaintiffs claim that this company did not provide an adequate treatment for the mold and committed fraud, negligence and breach of contract.
In Jennings, II v. Hunt Companies, Inc., an executive claims that Hunt Companies committed breach of contract by not fulfilling their end of the agreement. This case has not yet made it through the court system and will be heard at the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Are you having a problem with Hunt Companies, Inc.?