You should immediately report the fraud to their financial institution, place a fraud alert with the major credit bureaus, file a police report, file a complaint with the FTC, close or freeze fraudulent accounts, and monitor your credit reports regularly.


Michael F. Cardoza, Esq.
Connect with me
U.S. Marine & Consumer Financial Protection Attorney helping victims of ID theft and Credit Reporting errors.