Our Free Offers Give Consumers Everything They Need to Know About Their Rights
We want all consumers to have the information they need to take on their creditors, whether or not they choose to hire an attorney. That is why we offer many resources that can be sent by email or mailed directly to your door at no cost to you. Click the links on this page to take advantage of one of our free offers.
Credit Reporting Disputes
- Help is available to remove errors from your credit report. Learn how I can clear up these mistakes and possibly get you extra compensation for no money down. Learn More
- Looking to fix your credit and build a good case? This series of three complimentary credit reporting videos will help you learn how to do it for free. Get Now
- Consumer Protection Attorney Mike Cardoza Presents: The Ultimate Credit Clean Up Machine. Clean up your credit the right way. Learn More
Debt Collection Harassment
- Want to turn off harassing debt collection phone calls and letters? Get your free copy of Attorney Mike Cardoza’s cease and desist letter and easy instructions. Free Download
- Download my free guide to learn what debt collectors don’t want you to know, when to ask for legal help, how to find the help you need, and how to win! Unlock the Secrets
- Download my free guide to learn what you can do right now to maximize your advantage over debt collectors and get help for free. Find Out Now
- Do you want to turn the tables on your debt collector? This series of three free videos will teach you to gather and preserve the evidence you need to do it. Get Now
- California Attorney Mike Cardoza helps you escape surprise default judgments for consumer debt with a Motion to Set Aside a California Default Judgment Request Information
- Protect Your House and Your Rights Under RESPA and Download The Killer QWR - for Free. Built by Consumer Financial Protection Attorney Mike Cardoza... Get it Now!
Credit Identity Theft
- You Do NOT have to be responsible for debts or credit reporting errors due to Identity Theft - here’s how to fix them... Request Information