Clark Realty Capital operates within the United States as a real estate investment and development company. This company acts as a subsidiary of the Clark Realty Management, Inc. organization. With its inception in 1992, this company began serving communities around its headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, to start. From there, the company expanded its reach and scope to include property management and care services.
Their real estate investment portfolio features commercial and residential properties, including military installations across several states. For their military housing partnerships, this company provides expert management and maintenance services designed to boost the quality of the supported communities. With over $7 billion in work completed on public and private projects, Clark Realty Capital has more than 47,000 residential units in its portfolio. Their total development span exceeds 50 million square feet at various locations across the nation.
- Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Arizona
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California
- Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany, Georgia
- Marine Corps Mobilization Command Kansas City, Missouri
- Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, California
- Naval Complex San Diego, California
- Fort Irwin/Moffett/Parks, California
- Presidio of Monterey/Naval Post Graduate School Monterey, California
- MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
- Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland
- Fort Benning, Georgia
- Naval Air Station Fallon, Nevada
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Contact Information For Clark Realty Capital
4401 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA 22203
Jim Forburger, Senior Vice President
Cleve Johnson, Managing Director
Lawsuits, Sanctions and Penalties Against Clark Realty Capital
In 2010, Clark Realty Company and the United States Army filed a lawsuit against American Management Services, LLC., or Pinnacle, citing fraud and mismanagement of the military housing installations. After this lawsuit was filed, Pinnacle responded by filing their own lawsuit against Clark Realty Company. American Management Services, LLC, was found guilty of fraud, resulting in not only civil penalties, but criminal charges as well. To resolve these charges, they were ordered to pay $1.6 million as a part of the deferred prosecution agreement.
Clark Realty Company does not hold accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, though they also do not have a lot of negative reviews online. Employees report relatively good working conditions and general company-wide compliance with local labor laws.