Yes, if your car was repossessed without a court order and you're on active duty, you may be entitled to get your car back and receive monetary compensation. Contact an attorney who is familiar with the SCRA and can help you navigate this process - that's us.
Michael F. Cardoza, Esq.
Connect with me
U.S. Marine & Consumer Financial Protection Attorney helping victims of ID theft and Credit Reporting errors.