If your car is repossessed without a court order and you're on active duty, you should contact a knowledgeable attorney who can help you fight back against this injustice. You should also file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and report the violation to your Legal Assistance Office.
Michael F. Cardoza, Esq.
Connect with me
U.S. Marine & Consumer Financial Protection Attorney helping victims of ID theft and Credit Reporting errors.