Did you just find out that you have a court judgment against you in Calfornia!?

You wouldn't be the first because debt collectors often sue people at addresses they no longer live at and, guess what - you may be entitled to have it erased!

Let me send you these easy instructions - for Free - for vacating your California judgment - particularly where you were never actually served with the court papers, you were the victim of identity theft, and/or you just found out about this within the last two years.

Fill Out The Form Below:

Michael F. Cardoza, Esq.
Connect with me
U.S. Marine & Consumer Financial Protection Attorney helping victims of ID theft and Credit Reporting errors.